ToR – Activity Assurance Function
For the purposes of the #RCT Activity, we are opening a call for all interested parties to apply for a position of “Activity Assurance Function (AAF)”.
The AAF will be assigned to an independent Kosovan or international implementing organization (an academic or research institution, think tank, private sector firm, or non-governmental organization), or a consortium, which meets the following minimum criteria:
- Established, widely recognized, and externally validated expertise in at least two of the following three substantive areas:
- Reconciliation, peacebuilding, and the relevant legislative and regulatory framework in Kosovo.
- Civil society and community oversight and monitoring and fostering (esp. in relation to peacebuilding and reconciliation), capacity development, and coordination.
- Media and positive messaging sharing in Kosovo.
- A demonstrated track record of producing outstanding analytical insights for clients and/or partners, including government and international stakeholders in Kosovo; as well as a well-documented experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects/ development programs, preferably in post-conflict contexts, inc. in the Balkan region and Kosovo.
- An externally validated reputation for independence, integrity, objectivity, and analytical rigor.
- Deep and long-term familiarity with the political and social context in the Balkan region and preferably in Kosovo, including established knowledge of and relationships with key stakeholders at the local and national institutions and community level and media.
- Capacity to operate at a professional level (including research and technical writing) in the Albanian, English, and Serbian languages.
The deadline for application is April 1st.
Check out this detailed Word document: ToR-Programme-Assurance